Thursday, April 26, 2007

Been busy....

Boca Raton, Florida (Heaven's waiting room :)...23 degrees Celsius and dry (odd). A cold front came through just before we arrived and I flew through some crazy towering cumulus that were filled with the most water content I have ever seen. Sitting out by the hotel pool bar at night was nice but it actually got down around 13 degrees and you needed a coat. This was the co-pilot's first trip ever this far south and he couldn't get over all the palm trees, so here again is another picture for him :)

Another sunset somewhere in my travels....lately I have been getting to see a lot of them but no complaining on my end.


Remember the movie Ground Hog Day with Bill Murray ? Well this is wher Punxsutawney Phil lives :) I have flown by here many times but this was the first time I noticed it on the moving map.


FL270 just over Michigan en-route to Montreal. Lately it has been a little busier and the schedule has been changing every second and you really don't know where or who you are flying until after you have gone to bed for the end of the day. I have quite the collection of pics to upload and I have 5 more days to go so hopefully I can get some posts together soon.

Cheers, FD

No comments: