Thursday, January 04, 2007

PEI Cont...

Looking out towards Rustico Bay, en-route to Cavendish. I have been here before and the area was starting to look familiar. In the distance is the Gulf of St. Lawrence.

Rusticoville I believe at the bottom of this little hill. It basically consists of a dock and a burger/seafood joint and a few houses.


The road heads straight out towards the beach and I tried to caputre the road as if it went off straight into the water. But I was already laying down pretty much to get this and it was a tad on the cool side so my patience was lost and this was the best I could do.



Driving by at 80 km/hr I snapped this shot of a field. One of a million it seems out here in PEI. Lots of Potatoe farms and during the summer the fields are very rust coloured.

No comments: