Saturday, October 21, 2006

Trying more night shots (unsuccesfully)


Here I was trying to get the two cloud layers with the ray of sunshine through the little hole. Looks better here then after I took the shot, on the small LCD on my camera half the time you can never tell how a picture is gonna look. This is at FL210 in the vicinity of Trenton, Ontario.


I was trying to get a shot of the Toronto skyline when someone turned on their map light and moved it into position. I love the delayed exposures, they look so cool and unreal. We were about 5 minutes too early to land at the Island Airport as it is open at 7 am so we toured around Toronto for a bit. No traffic at that time of morning besides the media one traffic chopper.


Tried to hold it as steady as possible but there were ar few bumps because of the winds. That "stuff" you see be the strobe light is snow. It was around 0 degrees celsius at 3000 feet. I am sure there is more to come.


Again trying to capture Toronto's glow but too low and a bit too quick for this slow shutter speed.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: