Friday, June 02, 2006

The beginning....

I have finally joined the 2000's and bought a digital camera and have decided to start a blog like everyone else. I have never had the urge to start a blog before but due to the nature of my job I get to go to alot of different places and see alot of cool things and decided I would like to share them with friends and anyone else.

I am not much of a writer so this blog is going to be alot of pictures just like the books I prefer to read and not much reading :)

I hope that you enjoy your time spent here and I will try and keep it up to date as much as my time permits.


Cheers,
FD

2 comments:

Krepke said...

well congradulations, hope you can keep it going, it's hard to do, just Ask The Pope

Flyin Dutchman said...

Wow that was quick, thanks for the comment. I love the pope blog, especially about the papal sweat !
Cheers